Whenever you ask this question whether to work in a large company or work in a small company, the most probable answer would be in favour of a large company. The most heard reasons are
• Since the large companies have already set systems and policies, the employee may get enough learning opportunities
• Large company has a big name that the employee may use for his benefit while switching the job
• The name of the company is a matter of prestige for the employee
• The chances of getting better career opportunities are greater for those who have
• Large company has better employee training facilities and other employee welfare schemes that the small companies generally don’t have
There are other reasons too. Big name makes a big difference. This is what the general belief is. However, there have been instances when people working in small companies made their small companies a big name.
Advantages of working in small companies include
• There is a freedom to set your own policies
• There is a better chance to gain better designations in quicker times
• There is less
• Depending upon the individual’s leadership qualities, the person may hold a commanding position earlier than he could in a larger company.
There are advantages of working in small company as well as working in large company. Considering those another option may be considered for fast career growth. There are companies that establish their new businesses.
For example a company that holds a good business in banks but is comparatively new in general insurance business would require professionals to get their business growing. It has been observed that employees that were hired in large groups but new companies during the developing stages get benefited the most.
It is up to the individual to decide what he would like to take his career ahead. Every job seeker wants to get a job that takes the career graph ahead. To get a job is easy but to get a job of choice and better for career is something that will pave the roads for better future.